How IoT could build competitive edge for my business?
What is Internet of Things (IoT)? IoT is a concept of connecting things, like devices, vehicles, machines, animals, etc., to the internet and to each other with sensors, in order to generate information that can be used to create customer value.
IoT will change vitally business models as well as prevailing paradigms and it will affect almost all functions in a company, i.e. product development, production, sales, marketing and management. Thus IoT is more about business development and new approach to the management of the company than a technological change.
The basic required capability to start utilizing IoT is that the devices (or other things) are connected to systems and with each other, so that the collection of data for the analysis may begin. New innovations are possible only as soon as there is a view on the data and, for example, on how your customers are using devices. Therefore, the most important key to a successful IoT project is analytics.
We can help you to take your already collected, but unutilized sensor data under control and to identify from the data, how you could develop your business, generate new business and deliver customer value.
However, the most effective competitive advantage, can be discovered through IoT strategy work. Choose us as your partner for strategic planning, and we will work with you to discover how exactly IoT can transform your business.
IOT analytics can build build Competitive advantage by
IOT strategy & digitalization
- New solutions and business model
- For current and similar to current customers
- For new customers
- Potential new markets
tactical IOT & cost benefits
- Optimizing production, processes, costs, inventory etc.
- Process efficiency
- Outage management
- Predictive maintenance
Avarea’s solutions for IOT analytics utilization
Accelerator – fast business benefits
• Concepted service with systematic approach how to start utilizing IOT/sensor data analytics
• Identification and prioritization of potential use cases
• Concrete results in 6-12 weeks with 6 steps
My Analyst – analyst at your service
• Service available on monthly basis virtually or on-site
• MyAnalyst complements the expertise of your organization and serves as a resource
• Ideal solution when you want to get fast-forward with your analytics project